What a year it has been! I set a goal for myself to read 75 books this year and I end it with 88. That is the most books I have read in a year, ever. My favorite books of the year are:
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Mitford Series by Jan Karon
- The City Baker’s Guide to Country Living by Louise Miller
- Daughters of the Bride by Susan Mallery
- When Love Arrives by Johnnie Alexander
- Where Two Hearts Meet by Liz Johnson
- Finding Father Christmas, Engaging Father Christmas , and Kissing Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn
- Twelve Day’s of Christmas by Debbie Macomber
- To Have and to Hold by Lauren Layne
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
I also started this lovely book blog this year, and it’s been a fun journey. Most of my favorite books I got because of this blog. Thank you to all my wonderful followers for your support and interest.
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year!